Wednesday, May 24, 2006

HAHA,
I created this skin myself.
I think its pretty cool. nah, should not qua myself.
Hoho.
But I'm just finding a host for English songs.

DONT RIP ANYTHING OFF HERE. (:

OH GOD.
MDM AISHAH JUST CALLED ME.
She told both my sister and I to meet her at 0710 tmr morning.
She kept laughing lah.
Dont know why either.
Its about the youth day thinggy.
OMG.
I wonder how she got my house number :/

Seri's a really really nice person.
Chatted with her for a really really long time.
She's really really cute at times,
she can really cheer me up.
Someone whom I can share my secrets with (: (:











I Still - BackStreet Boys

Who are you now
Are you still the same
Oe did you change somehow
What do you do
At this very moment when I think of you

And when I'm looking back
How we were young and stupid
Do you remember that

No matter how I fight it, can't deny it
Just can't let you go

I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

Now look at me
Instead of moving on, not refuse to see
That I keep coming back
yeah, I'm stuck in a moment
That wasn't meant to last

I've tried to fight it, can't deny it
You don't even know that

I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

No, No...
I wish I could find you
Just like you found me, that I
Would never let you go

(need you, care about you)
Though everything's been said and done, yeah
I still feel you (I still feel you)
like I'm right beside you (Like I'm right here beside you)

But still no word from you.


This song sounds pretty sad,
at the same time,
its pretty nice too :D


i get it now :D

No comments: